Hasbro and threezero are thrilled to offer Storm Shadow as the next installment of the G.I. Joe 1/6 scale collection of articulated figures redesigned by threezero as inspired by Hasbro’s retro G.I. Joe characters.
Although he has a conflicted loyalty between the Cobra Organization and G.I. Joe, Storm Shadow is most known as ninja bodyguard for the villainous Cobra Commander and for his shared history and bloodline with Snake Eyes. Highly-trained in Longbow, Katana, and Nunchaku, Storm Shadow moves at lightning speed and is a formidable opponent.
Standing at 12” (30 cm) tall, the 1/6 Storm Shadow collectible figure features threezero’s standard fully-articulated body with realistic seamless arms, fabric hand-tailored costuming, and a high attention to detail. The 1/6 Storm Shadow figure comes with loadout of Accessories including Nunchaku, Recurve Bow, Quivers and Arrows, two Katanas, tactical pouches, and a total of five pairs of interchangeable hands.
ABS, PC, PVC, and Fabrics
- - Officially Licensed by Hasbro
- - Approximately 12” tall (~30 cm)
- - ~22 Points of Articulation
- - Detailed Storm Shadow masked headsculpt
- - Realistic seamless arms with soft PVC dermis
- - Tactical vest with posable fabric hood
- - Bracers
- - Trousers
- - Utility Belt
- - Cross-body Belt
- - Gaiters
- - Boots
- - One (1) Nunchaku
- - One (1) Recurve Bow
- - Two (2) Quivers
- - Two (2) Katanas with Sheathes
- - Three (3) Tactical Pouches
- - Four (4) Arrows
- Five (5) Pairs of Interchangeable Hands:
- l One (1) pair of Fists,
- l One (1) pair Relaxed,
- l One (1) pair for holding Nunchaku,
- l One (1) pair for holding Katanas, and
- l One (1) pair for holding Bow & Arrows.
※ Final product may vary from prototype images.
⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — This is not a toy. This product contains small parts, and is intended for ages 15 Years +
GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
©2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.